“The takeaway you should have from this week is that artists are still capable of building true fan connections.
And that the truest of those fan connections can yield a #1 hit even when you don’t receive maximum radio or digital playlist support.
Things we should celebrate”
Once again: if anyone could do it, everyone would do it.
And if everyone can’t do it, no one should discredit it.
1. That’s right, ARMYs have suffered a lot
2. That’s right, it’s amazing that he has such a fandom in the US
3. If you have a lot of fans, you are the public’s pick
4. If his fans are big enough to push him to #1 on the Billboard chart, it’s the public
5. He’s amazing.. It’s great to have a fandom that can push you to #1 on the Billboard chart
6. Basically, the song is also very good. Owning a global fandom and maintaining unity is something special
7. The fact that the fandom has the same power as the public (even in the US) is a real miracle and honor achieved by BTS, but I can’t understand it every time it’s used as an excuse to bash BTS
8. BTS is amazing, congratulations to Jimin, I’m proud of you as a Korean!!!
9. I don’t know what’s wrong with the fans’ efforts
10. That’s right, “And if everyone can’t do it, no one should discredit it”
Original post (1)