Is that right??
1. At that time, I think male idols all said their role model was BIGBANG when they just debuted
2. Seems like a lot of people want to brag about thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That’s the greatest achievement, right?
3. At that time BIGBANG and TVXQ were so popular so male idols always said they were role models. Honestly, back then people mocked the name ‘Rap Monster’ and treated him like a kid, but now they admire him. They don’t even mention BIGBANG these days, so please stopㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they haven’t mentioned it since 6 years ago
4. It would be easier to find a male idol who didn’t say anything like that at that time
5. BIGBANG embarrassed male idols when they said that BIGBANG is the role model
6. At that time, I don’t think anyone could have imagined that BIGBANG would be the criminal group nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. But now 4th generation male idols all say their role model is BTS
8. But at that time, male idols all said their role model was BIGBANG
9. It was when BTS just debuted, before BIGBANG scandals broke out
10. Nowadays, male idols keep saying that BTS is the role model, not BIGBANG
Original post (1)