Jun Ji Hyun departs for London, England and Song Hye Kyo departs for Milan, Italy
Burberry Ambassador Jun Ji Hyun
Fendi Ambassador Song Hye Kyo
1. Wearing masks doesn’t even cover their beauty, crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
2. Both are pretty and charming
3. Whenever I see Jun Ji Hyun, that face is the same, she’s not getting old
4. Song Hye Kyo is cute and pretty
5. They’re so pretty… I’m curious about Song Hye Kyo’s scarf
6. Crazy.. I’m the only one getting old ㅠㅠ
7. Jun Ji Hyun’s style is simple, but why does it look gorgeous?
8. Jun Ji Hyun combines perfectly with Burberry
9. Jun Ji Hyun’s height is seriously amazing
10. Song Hye Kyo is so cute and pretty
11. Jun Ji Hyun is tall so she looks good in whatever she wears
12. Song Hye Kyo is a doll?
13. Jun Ji Hyun looks like Cheon Song Yi, she suits Burberry so well
Original post (1)
Jung Ji Hyun is global ambassador but Danielle also global ambassador of Burberry brand?.. isn’t she going?
what can a kid do at that event anyway
the diff is who’s act impt. Like there are 143991034 influencers who are ‘brand ambassadors’ but only certain ones like kardashian & hadid will end up being invited to the fashion shows.
brands don’t need to pay anything to nj since they’re prob doing it for free or cheap. It’s just an instagram confirmation. But when they need to pay or when there’s limited space, you can tell who’s the actual ambassador they’re willing to pay & who’re the flaky sign bts-&-get-sakura/nj free types.
Even sakura, lv had a lv jpn event where even j-nugus were invited. Nayeon was invited. But sakura, bae doona, jeon somi etc weren’t. Likewise, Danielle who’s one of the many unpaid ambassadors are not going to go. Just like how hwasa or that beg nugu or the 31298 celebs who have a partnership w prada don’t attend prada’s shows.
Son Heungmin, some thai guy, & Jeon Jh are the actual ‘ambassador’ as in emma watson-burberry type of ambassador. This is after Shakira. Not idol no. 4398018194284. “The actress Jun Ji Hyun, best known for her role in the Netflix K-drama Kingdom, stars in Burberry’s recent 2022 holiday campaign. Alongside the actress, Son Heung Min (a South Korean football player) and Thai singer-actor Bright feature as the faces of the holiday campaign. After a previous campaign starring Shakira and Burna Boy, Burberry is teaming up with Jun Ji-Hyun, Son Heung-Min, and Bright, who act as ambassadors and provide the main visuals for the new campaign./”
They look like rich ladies who worked hard to buy expensive clothes. I like that.
burberry just screams tacky af tho fr SHK looks cute af in that outfit like she literally looks so fluffy and i love her undying love for fendi’s peekaboo bag (one of my fave too) tho