Didn’t the NCT system succeed?
How many top groups are there from that system?
1. If SM didn’t have that system, they would have succeeded sooner
2. I don’t think the success of each unit is the success of the whole system..! I think this system failed at some point…
3. The success of the system? No, it’s just that each unit did well
4. I think it is the success of the individual, of each group rather than the success of the whole system
5. Without the system, I think they would have reached the top much faste
6. The members worked hard, but I think it’s great that the fans didn’t give up and are still fans
7. It’s not the success of the system, it’s just the success of 127 and Dream
8. I think this system was created entirely by the greed of the producers
9. I don’t know about that system, but what’s for sure is that the members are all excellent
10. I think the members did 90%.. Personally, I don’t think that’s the success of the system
11. The members had a hard time
12. The members worked hard..
13. Even now, the system is weird..
Original post (1)