Do you think Jinni went to THE BLACK LABEL?
She was followed by Peter Chun: International Management, Marketing, and Promotion Director at THE BLACK LABEL
Jinni seems to be the only idol Peter Chun is following other than the BLACKPINK members
1. Hul, she will debut as a member of the girl group in THE BLACK LABEL? I think it’s good for her
2. I don’t think she will debut in a girl group, she will debut solo
3. I envy her, I also want to succeed in changing companies
4. She will be like Jeon Somi
5. Isn’t THE BLACK LABEL preparing to debut a girl group??
6. But if she’s going to be a celebrity again, I wonder why she left NMIXX
7. She should debut solo, if she debuts in a group, she’ll be criticized for being disloyal…
8. She has no loyalty
9. I can understand why she chose THE BLACK LABEL, it’s no exaggeration to say Teddy made BLACKPINK popular
10. Somi changed her agency before debut.. Jinni is different from Somi
11. Are there any female idols in THE BLACK LABEL?
12. I heard that THE BLACK LABEL is about to debut a new girl group
Original post (1)