“I’ll go to a different temple” RM sighs, controversy over invasion of privacy at Hwaeomsa Temple
On January 4, it was reported that RM visited the Hwaeomsa temple in Gurye, Jeollanam-do and stayed at the temple for 2 days and 1 night
Previous post here
1. Question “Are you sad that you are not exempt from military service?” is so rude
2. I thought it was a deal because there was even an article…
3. No, this really crosses the line
4. This is too much; I can’t even go to the temple comfortably
5 Isn’t it the duty and conscience of the monks to keep such conversations secret?
6. It must be the temple Namjoon went to to find inner peace, but I’m really sad
7. Why are monks so obsessed with the world?
8. It’s no big deal for the monk to ask about enlistment in a private setting, but it’s really the worst thing to do to reveal it to the media
9. I’m not even a fan, but I feel bad
10. Why can you leak private conversations? There is no guarantee of secrecy, who will go to that temple in the future?
11. Hul I went there often… but I won’t go next time…
12. I thought it was an interview, but it’s not
Original post (1)