Why is JYP the only company that doesn’t have this?
Among the big companies + famous small and medium companies, why only JYP doesn’t have global ambassadors for luxury brands? Are there any ambassadors or muses? TWICE too, even though they’ve been pushed for individual activities, they still haven’t…
(NewJeans’ picture is from the original post)
1. [+119, -27] ? NMIXX is Loewe’s global ambassador
2. [+98, -9] When it comes to luxury brands, they look at domestic and international popularity, face, physique, influence, skills, etc., right?
3. [+93, -3] It’s okay to be a model for a domestic brand
4. [+88, -6] Even idols who are not in big companies still become ambassadors for luxury brands, proving that the company isn’t the important issue. Even in HYBE, there’s a difference
5. [+87, -83] TWICE doesn’t have a luxurious aura
6. [+86, -7] Do you guys really think that luxury brands only choose ambassadors based on popularity?
7. [+25, -7] I don’t feel that JYP is luxurious. From Wonder Girls to TWICE, they all have a bit of a vintage vibe
8. [+25, -4] I guess they’re not the style that luxury brands like
9. [+15, -3] Pann really doesn’t like JYP
Original post (1)