Girl group XG was criticized for appearing on Music Bank
Girl group XG at Music Bank
They will be performing their new song..
1. Are they the Japanese kids who debuted in Korea?
2. ? Who are they?
3. No, what are these people doing? Their looks and skills are bad
4. If you hate Korea, why are you in Korea?
5. Are they popular in Japan?
6. These people are aiming to take over the K-pop fandom pie overseas, so it doesn’t matter if they’re popular in Korea… In Korea, they’re nugu?
7. They look like kids who on the trip experience K-pop. I hate it
8. Why are they pretending to be K-pop when they hate Korea?
9. What is Music Bank doing?
10. Do they speak Korean?
11. Just like normal Japanese people experience K-pop
12. Just by looking at their clothing style, they are Japanese
13. Who is this NUGU group??
14. I didn’t know who they were, but I thought it was YG’s rookie girl group
Original post (1)
You can say whatever about XG but one thing you can’t do is criticise their skills 💀 they’re better rappers than most Kpop idols
Like ? They can out rap and perform a lot of new kpop groups
Koreans and their xenophobic ass, clowns. I’m not even XG fan, but coming for their skills is literal a joke.
“Their skill are bad”
Lol… their rap n dance skill is more much better than the most famous GG in kpop.
A lot of Korean people are racist and xenophobic , if any country do that to your artist you are going to rip them apart . If you can’t be supportive just be respectful
F*ck those talentless knetz hiding behind their keyboards. I literally watched the XG live for music bank and the comment section broke my heart.
“Korean parasites i hope they get culled🐍🤮”
“Eww i hate you go back to your country🤮”
The only groups I hard stan are BTS and ITZY. But when I read those vile ass comments, it only makes sense for me to stan them even more. I mean, they’re already talented to begin with.