Hwasa, controversy over ob$cene performance at the university festival… “Crossing the line” VS “It’s just a festival”
1. I hate it so much
2. The stage that Hwasa pursues isn’t her own, but it feels like she’s copying foreign singers so it’s worse
3. It’s ugly and dirty
4. Why did she do that?.. Even if it’s the university festival, middle and high school students go there..
5. Hwasa has good skills and is cool, I hope she does well in the future, but she shouldn’t cross the line
6. I like Hwasa, but it’s too much
7. If she did it overseas, people would ignore it, but it’s the university festival in Korea
8. Hwasa’s voice is good but the performance was so bad
9. I was surprised when I saw the gif
10. Some people who witnessed that stage said that they were uncomfortable and hated it
11. A lot of foreign female singers do it.. She must have been influenced by singers like Rihanna and Cardi B
12. I’m an adult, but it doesn’t look cool or sexy…
13. Why did she dance like that??? Does she think that dance is sexy?
14. She’s creating a cheap image for herself
Original post (1)